Tax advice

Having Danish tax liability either as a tax resident or as a limited tax liable in Denmark you should consider obtaining tax advice since the tax system and the tax rules are complex and not easy to understand. The tax calculations need special skills to check.

Especially in the year of arrival many choices are to be made and the decisions are of importance not only for the tax liability in the year of arrival but also for the following years.

If you do not look into your personal tax folder at the tax authorities, you will most likely get unpleasant surprises. First of all you need to have a preliminary tax assessment for the actual tax year. If you do not have such one, the preliminary taxation of e.g your salary or pension will most likely be too high.

If you need help with the taxation in Denmark, please contact Inwema at